There are three ways to pay your dues:
HOA 2023 and 2024 dues are $85 a month or $1020.00 annually. They are due by the 1st of every month. Credit card payments are not accepted at this time.
1. Checks or Online Bill Pay
Please make checks payable to Sundance HOA.
Please mail checks to:
C/O Pacific Premier Bank
PO Box 173307
Denver, CO 80217-3307
* Please add your MSI account number and property address to the memo line.
MSI can auto deduct HOA dues via ACH from your bank account. Please complete this ACH enrollment form and return back to MSI.
- Payments are due the first day of each month.
- If your check is returned with insufficient funds, there is a one-time fee of $20.00.
- If dues are not paid within 30 days, there is a late fee of $5.00 per month and an interest late charge of 15% per annum.
- If dues are unpaid over six (6) months, then notification, including a current statement of the assessment dues, late fees and interest owed, will be sent to the homeowner that a lien will be placed on their property if full payment is not received within 30 days of the notification. Liens can be placed based on homeowners properties by the HOA based on the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act of 2006, section 38-33.3.-316 Lien for Assessments.
- Please refer to the SHOA Policy and procedure for Unpaid Assessments and Other Association Charges under the Documents page.
For questions about dues, please contact MSI directly: