There are two ways to pay your dues. 2018 dues are $73.50 a month or $882.00 annually. They are due by the 1st of every month.
1. Checks or Money Orders
Please make checks payable to Sundance HOA.
Please mail checks to:
C/O Highland Realty & Management, Inc.
11145 Sheridan Blvd #30
Westminster, CO 80020
2. Credit Card/PayPal
Payments can be made via PayPal using a bank account, bank credit or debit card, or via a credit card, which includes Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, or PayPal credit card.
- To make payments via PayPal, create an account.
- Then log in to your account, and choose Send Money. Type in To: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amount: $73.50 (each month). Choose Services, then click Continue. On the next screen, review your payment, then click Send.
- Payments are due the first day of each month.
- If your check is returned with insufficient funds, there is a one-time fee of $20.00.
- If dues are not paid within 30 days, there is a late fee of $5.00 per month and an interest late charge of 15% per annum.
- If dues are unpaid over six (6) months, then notification, including a current statement of the assessment dues, late fees and interest owed, will be sent to the homeowner that a lien will be placed on their property if full payment is not received within 30 days of the notification. Liens can be placed based on homeowners properties by the HOA based on the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act of 2006, section 38-33.3.-316 Lien for Assessments.
- Please refer to the SHOA Policy and procedure for Unpaid Assessments and Other Association Charges under the Documents page.
For questions about dues, please contact Nick Conley at: